After a long hiatus, Denny and JJ return to Living the Stream to break down some of their favorite free agent moves as they pertain to fantasy football.
Episode 87 – Free Agency Favorites and We’re Back
Listen in iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
2016 Fantasy League Application:
To be considered for 2016’s Living the Stream fantasy league, please send your answers — with a picture of yourself — to email@example.com with the subject line “Delete Your Account, Denny”.
Here are the questions to answer:
1) Is Alex Smith God or Jesus?
2) You’re having a Memorial Day BBQ, and Rob Gronkowski, Jay Cutler and Matthew Stafford are there. Who grills the burgers, who gets the beer, and who makes the playlist? Why?
3) Home Alone 1 or Home Alone 2? Why?
4) What was the worst pick you ever made in a fantasy football draft?
5) Should Denny be replaced on Living the Stream? Who should replace him?
6) What’s your favorite Living the Stream moment?
About the podcast:
“Living the Stream” is a fantasy football podcast featuring The Late Round Quarterback author JJ Zachariason and short story and fantasy football writer Denny “CD” Carter. The hosts talk through multiple weekly fantasy football defensive, tight end and quarterback streams, and will bring miscellaneous content to users throughout the off-season.